جهاز استشعار حركة داخلي لاسلكي يعمل بالاشعة تحت الحمراء لتنبيهك بوجود حركة خارج الباب متعدد الاستخدامات للحدائق والبنوك والبوابات والغرف الخاصة
1- جهاز استشعار حركة
1- جهاز استقبال حركة
1- قاعدة دوارة
1- دليل استخدام
- 1 x Wireless Detector Alarm (transmitter)
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Mounting Swivel
- 1x Manual
Style: YF-0155 1 Transmitter 1 Receivers
Working Voltage of the Sensor: DC 3V (2 AA batteries)(batteries are not included)
Working Voltage of the Transmitter: DC 9V
Working Range: Up to 100 meters / 328 feet (open field)
Infrared sensing distance: 1-5meters
Music: Classic Single “For Elise”
Receiver Switch Setting: High / low volume / off
Please don’t exposure this unit to sun or rain. Thank you.
1. Avoid installing the sensor to the position facing to air conditioner outlet, exhaust fan vent, electrothermal furnace or heating installation nearby.
2. The sensor should be mounted in the height of about 2 meters. Place the sensor at the entrance side or top, and adjust it through the rotatable support, in order to reach the best effect.
3. Reduce obstacles and interference from other wireless signals between the sensor and the transmitter. Usually the distance should be about 10 meters when there is a wall between.
4. When the LED indicator does not go on, the battery power is either low or dead. At that time you should change the batteries.
5. In case of high temperature (above 30), the sensing distance of the detector may be shorten, this could be normal phenomenon.
6. Important: please keep the detector & receiver in sheltered places to avoid contact of both units from water and direct sunlight and metal.
7. Clean the detector regularly with a damp cloth to avoid blockage of sensor by dirt or any small particles.
8. Try to keep it in areas where it will not get wet. In addition, during heavy storms & snowfalls, it is recommended that unit should be moved indoor or in a safe place.
9. Never attempt take apart the units.
10. When the unit is not in use, take out all batteries; clean both units and store the units in dry, cool place.
11. The device is not a toy and should keep out of reach from children.